If you are in a remote location, it usually means organising trades people are a logisitical and financial nightmare.
Do not despair any longer. A new concept is now available.
What is it?
Usually trades people drive out to different sites. In remote parts of Australia, this can be up to a day of driving. This means that what may be a 1 or 2 day job suddenly turns into a 4 day job. It is one day of travel out to the site, 1 or 2 days on site and one day travel back. This means you as the client are paying for this travelling time, usually at $100 per tradesperson per hour.
How do you reduce this time?
To cover the same distance you need to go faster.
How do you go faster than a car?
- We use an aircraft which can cover most of Queensland (travelling in a straight line rather than following the roads) in a morning.
- We operate our own aircraft purely for our business meaning it is always available for us exclusively.
- We avoid road closures as we don't drive along the roads. This is important in the northern part of Australia where the wet season can close the roads for several weeks at a time.
- Our crews arrive fresh for a day of work rather than fatigued after driving for hours to get to the work site.
What do we do?
With experience in mining, industrial, commercial and domestic electrical work our team can undertake:
- New installations of plant, wiring, lighting, and switching.
- Servicing existing plant, wiring, lighting and switching.
- Safety checks of Residual Current Devices, electrical applicances powerpoints
- Emergency lighting testing
- Microwave radiation testing